Riverside County Supervisor Bob Buster seems to have very little to say about the issues facing the Latino community in California today. In the numerous articles discussing air quality, particulate, diesel, and pollution he only has nine statements attributed to him. Four of the statements attributed to Buster were about pollution.
Aquanetta Warren’s proposed redevelopment of Fontana would bring pollution to the community. Although redevelopment can create green buildings and housing in the long run, during construction, air quality decreases and particulates increase from machinery. Aquanetta Warren has not made these issues her concern.
The Gilbert Company is a warehouse and distribution center located in Chino, California that specializes in services for the retail market, with majority of its employees paid minimum wage for dangerous work conditions.
The registration/login/posting routine:
- upload your video to youtube
- go to http://mwwilson.net/ms82/
- click on “register”
- create a username and enter your email, submit
- you’ll receive an email with a password – copy it
- go back to http://mwwilson.net/ms82/ and click on “log in”
- this will take you backstage to the site dashboard – click on “add new” under the “posts” tab on the left side
- give your post a title
- click on the appropriate categories (video, mini docs, psas…)
- open a new tab and navigate to your youtube video and click the “embed” button – copy the embed code
- click back to the tab containing the class site and click on “html” tab in the main text area – paste the code
- click “publish”